Real Estate and Business Transactions

Since 1953, our law firm has always had a reputation for excellent representation of Buyers and Sellers of real estate, giving personal attention to each case, whether it’s your house or a large commercial transaction. We provide full service including title insurance, searching and preparation of all legal documents including contracts, deeds, leases, mortgages and more.

Our practice includes the following:

Representing Buyers and Sellers in house closings, residential real estate

We are approved counsel for Chicago Title Insurance Company, licensed to issue title insurance binders.

Have deep experience with convenience store operations, able to provide competent legal representation in drafting Asset Purchase Agreements, State Liquor License Applications, review of Fuel Agreements, Closings.

Represent numerous Owners, Landlords and Property Managers regarding leases, housing issues, evictions, code matters, closings on large and small apartment buildings, student housing.

Our firm handles sales and purchases of businesses, including drafting of Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Sale Agreements, formation of corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships, corporate resolutions and minutes.

Buying and Selling Homes

Are you buying your first house, or selling a house and moving? Our experienced real estate attorneys can help you navigate through this process. We will review your contract, advise you on whether you may need a survey, or inspections, and thoroughly examine all title issues that affect Closing. We will attend the Closing, explain all costs and make sure your interests are protected at all times. And you will be happy to see that our legal fees are very reasonable.

Title Insurance

We at Crowley & Reynolds can provide title Insurance. We are approved and certified through New York State Department of Financial Services to act as Title Insurance Agents. So, you do not have to go elsewhere to a title Company for this service. Title Insurance is required in most Closings where bank or credit union mortgage financing is involved.

Landlord and Tenant Issues

Our attorneys practice in all 23 Town and village courts, and in City Court,  handling eviction (Summary Proceedings) cases. We represent numerous owners, many with over one hundred rental units, and can help with Student Housing issues, Section 8, VAWA, DSS, nonpayment, holdover ,squatter, Code issues, and other related matters.

Convenience Stores
and Liquor Licenses

If you are buying or selling a convenience store, our attorneys have closing dozens of such deals and are very familiar with this industry. We will draft Asset Purchase Agreements, obtain your Sales Tax Certificate of Authority, make your Liquor License Application with the State Liquor Authority, obtain Lotto and Cigarette licenses as required, review gasoline product purchase agreement, attend to inventory items, and all other Closing matters.

Starting a Business?

You will want to determine whether to form a business entity and what type. We can help you form a Corporation, a Limited Liability Company (LLC), or Partnership, as appropriate. We can obtain your tax id number, obtain any required licensing, review governmental regulations, zoning and code, and prepare all documents so that you can concentrate on making your business a success.

Contact us for your consultation!

Let us know how we can help you. All correspondence is confidential.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.